Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

Lead

Jan 15 12 1:38 AM

Tags : :

No news yet on when it will be comming out.But what I read on it it will be very short game.20 levles and the story line on it does not look to bad.After Keragan gets rescued she reverts back to her old ways and goes after Empore Minsk by herself and does another number on the Teran anf the Protos again.Look like another remake of the orgnail Starcraft Brood Wars is comming up and the last battle fight wuill be everybody against the Zerg again.I am praying yo god that does not happen andf you get a Free for All every race for themselves and one huge giant long drawn out battle at the end between everybody.The movies on Blizzards website does not look bad.But the due date of it like everybody else says.When It Is Finished.blah blah blah blah.The said there going to keep the system requirments about the same as Starcraft II.Whe means it will take another chunk of your hard drive and you will need a decent to good quality graphics card.Thank god I upgraded my graphics card.I will be getting it.And it will not be stand alone you have to have Starcraft II on your system to play it.It will probaly be the same whe the Protos Exspanson comes out.Probaly next year.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#2 [url]

Jan 28 12 11:36 PM

Sturmvik I am yeoldhippy on SC II.I will look for you sometime.Are you going to be getting the next one when it comes out.The Zerg.From the way it looks to me the graphics are looking good but the story line to it Sucks.

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#4 [url]

Apr 14 12 10:42 PM

All I am hoppiong they somehow get better writers down there.And not use the programers to write the story line for it.Because the programers can't write a story line worth CHIT.

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#6 [url]

Mar 6 13 11:36 PM

Heart of the Swarm comes out next tuesday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help