Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 25 12 11:27 AM

Tags : :

All Bloomberg threads have been removed.  If any more happen to be created, they too will be removed instantly and without question.  No, this is not my choice.    I received this message today:

A claim has been filed for removal of the content and must be taken down, or you can submit proof of licensing to post the content.
Please remove all unlicensed content (screencaps, images, etc.) from Bloomberg and ensure that future  postings of the same from Bloomberg are removed from the site.
This request must be completed within 24 hours.
Regards,
Lefora Staff

So, you guys are going to have to go elsewhere to discuss this network because I can no longer allow it here.

That said, screencaps, images, videos, etc. from Bloomberg has become banned content.   Posting this content will result in the following:

1st offense: Formal Warning
2nd offense: 1 week ban
3rd offense: Permanent ban from the forum

I don't like it either, but that's the way it is.

Avatars:  Anyone with an avatar depicting a Bloomberg personality has 24 hours to change said avatar or face the above consequences.  They're not messing around, and neither am I.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#5 [url]

Sep 20 12 10:36 AM

She got married and no longer is on TV

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Oct 1 12 4:26 AM

i thought since they brought in Trish Regan. they moved her from time slot. i thought she was use as fill in so they can find some permanent. most tv hosting jobs do that. they will have some do fill in job. in till they find some to take job full time. it happens a lot to local news cast. sometimes they can not get both parties leave and join at same time. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#8 [url]

May 12 13 10:00 AM

I'll tell you what. I watch Trish religiously when she is putting one of her leg shows on usually at 3:30 PM and 4:50 PM Monday to Friday. She is one very gorgeous lady. Love those legs and thighs.

I understand why we can't post pictures of her but I sure get my fix of her. 

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#9 [url]

Sep 30 13 5:03 PM

Gigi Stone to CBS?

Just saw Gigi Stone on WCBS (seems like she took over for Ashley Morrison, she was doing the morning slot). Can a new thread be created for her since she is presumably no longer at B*?

Last Edited By: Mister Bill Sep 30 13 6:48 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#10 [url]

Oct 3 13 7:17 AM

We now have threads for Gigi and Margaret Brennan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help