Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

Lead

Jun 22 12 12:48 AM

Tags : :

I started a new picture folder on my new hard drive.Windows popped up with this error box that said Folder Has Reached its Maximum Limit Please Start a New Folder.I do not partition my hard dirves at all don't belive in doing it.I have almost the full 2 Tara Bytes on the hard drive.The drive was setup right and I even double checked the work myself.As a secondary drive and not a slave drive.Anybody can help me with this much thanks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 1 12 6:45 PM

that will happen when file size get to lager for the folders since it can only hold some much. since will put strain on hard drive since try to find all info in that folder do to fact to much to look for in it.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 2 12 8:21 AM

i get something like that when i have to many files in folder ask me to make names smaller since fold can only hold so much info

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#4 [url]

Jul 3 12 12:36 AM

Chris the weired thing is tho I started the new folder on praticaly a new 2 tara byte hard drive.With a new name to it also.Called My Chick Pictures.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 3 12 2:15 AM

you might want to goggle more info. from what i know when one my folders get to much info in it. it will ask me to make names shorter. even thou same size some other. all i know folders can only hold so much info. and computer will have issues
this might help if not your going have to ask slash or ask someone that is tech person since all i giving you is problem i have with one my files and what i found when i goggle it.
take look here
http://techlauve.com/error-outlook-data-file-has-reached-its-maximum-size/

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#6 [url]

Jul 5 12 2:49 AM

Chris club I belong to here.And at are store see what they have to say.It could be some weird master slave fix code that needes to be put in thst I forgot to do whern I go home with it.And a simple change over fix.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help